1. Deafblind T-shirt shop
DBV have created a popular design for their shirts.
By buying a shirt you are supporting DBV and promoting community awareness of deafblind communication. The funds raised from selling these help support and run our group and contribute to our awareness raising activities.
If you’d like to purchase a t-shirt or long-sleeve polo, please follow the instructions below:
$20 for T Shirt
$35 for Polo Shirt (Long sleeved with UV Protection )
PLUS $7.50 FOR POSTAGE. All prices are Australian dollars.
Both shirts are navy blue with white printing. Sizes include extra small, small, medium, large, extra large, XX large.
HOW TO ORDER:
1.Email DBV at email@example.com
2. In the subject line write T Shirt Order
3. In the body of the email include the following information:
- Postal Address
- Mobile Phone
- Email Address
- How many shirts you want?
- What style do you want T Shirt or Long Sleeve Polo?
- What size you want?
4. DBV will contact you to arrange payment.
2. DBV Lockdown newsletters
- Edition 1, Aug 2020 – download or view
- Edition 2, Sep 2020 – download or view
- Edition 3, Oct 2020 – download or view
- Edition 4, Nov 2020 – download
- Edition 5, Feb 2021 – download
- Edition 6, Aug 2021 – download
- Edition 7, Oct 2021 – download
- Edition 8, March 2022 – download
3. Guide to Zoom meetings for Deafblind braille users
DBV’s Michelle Stevens has written a document to help Deafblind braille users get started with Zoom teleconferencing. Click here to download it, or get in touch with DBV for more information.
4. Deafblind Communication posters and booklets
DBV has produced posters and booklets with helpful advice about deafblind communication. These resources were produced with support from the City of Melbourne.
Please contact DBV for more information.
5. Auslan alphabet text description
This resource was developed by DBV for blind and deafblind learners.
Download the right-handed Auslan alphabet (text description)
Download the left-handed Auslan alphabet (text description)
Click here to access the resource as a webpage on our site.